Spiced Mulled Wine, with its deep spices and dark wine, will give you that warmth you need in the cold weather. A perfect Christmas drink.
- 1 bottle cabernet sauvignon
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 oranges, divided, one to be juiced, the other peel thinly removed (take off the peel without taking too much of the pith)
- 6 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anises, whole
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- 1/4-1/3 cup brandy
- orange slices, for garnish
- Add all ingredients except brandy and sliced oranges to a slow cooker. Top with the lid and place on high heat. When the mixture is hot...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic