Spelt Bread is made from an ancient form of wheat. It’s lighter and sweeter, and it may just be your new favorite toasting bread!
- 2 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 packet instant yeast, 7 grams
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- cold milk, or butter, for brushing on top of the warm loaf
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the dry ingredients and stir. Add water and butter, mixing until everything forms a dough. Knead for...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic