Speculoos Cookies are a spiced shortbread cookie. Generally served on a plane, these are a great treat you can make at home.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, unbleached
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature (8 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- In a small bowl mix the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic