Spent crab meat stock (Seaprime Clawmeat) souvenirs from Jakarta yesterday, had long been stored in the refrigerator. Afternoon like this, I think awful to make the soup ... it's not difficult anyway, the contents can be adjusted yah..
- 1 cup crab meat (Seaprime Clawmeat)
- 2 small carrots
- 2 pieces scallion (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 piece egg (beaten off)
- 1/2 onion (finely sliced)
- 3 pieces garlic (minced)
- sufficiently salt
- sufficiently sugar
- sufficiently sesame oil
- Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Enter crab meat (Seaprime Clawmeat), sauteed briefly add water about 1 lt. Wait until boiling. Add...
- Get the full instructions at S e a p r i m e – Prime in Seafood