Sautéed chicken and garlic mixed with spaghetti or linguini.
- 1/2 of a 1 lb. box Spaghetti (or linguini or fettuccini )
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken tenders (or 1 chicken breast)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 6 cloves garlic (sliced or chopped)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (or 1 and 1/2 tablespoon of dried parsley flakes )
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Put a pot of salted water on for the pasta. Add the pasta right away and as the water heats up and the pasta softens using a pair of...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks