- My Recipes Boxes
- Southwestern Chicken Enchiladas
Southwestern Chicken Enchiladas
- 3 medium boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 3 large bay leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic - peeled and chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 15 ounces black beans - rinsed well
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese - shredded/grated
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro - chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions - chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 cup Enchilada Sauce See Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream optional for serving
- 2 cups lettuce chopped - optional for serving
- 8-12 medium soft flour tortillas
- In a medium sized, heavy duty pan place chicken, bay leaves and garlic. Cover with water (about 3-4 cups) and about 1 inch over the top...
- Get the full instructions at LocalSavour
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 6-8 servings
Sign Up for Weekly Personalized Recipes. FREE!