Southwestern Breakfast Burritos are a delicious meal you can freeze for breakfasts later in the week. Just pop in the microwave, and...
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups green peppers, diced
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 pound ham, diced
- 1 15 oz can canned black beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 10 flour tortillas, large
- 5 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Start out by heating a large skillet over medium heat. Spray the skillet lightly with cooking spray then...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments