- My Recipes Boxes
- Southwest Macaroni and Cheese
Southwest Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound Calamari Pasta
- 8 ounces sour cream light
- 10 ounces salsa (I like Tostitos HOT and chunky)
- 15 ounces black beans canned black beans are fine
- 15 ounces corn
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese shredded, may also use a Mexican blend
- Cook the pasta noodles as directed. Drain. In the same pot, stir together the sour cream, salsa, black beans, corn. Add the noodles back...
- Get the full instructions at Foodtryst
Rate This Recipe!
- Ellen J. Brouwers
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 people
- Prep Time: