This scrumptious American classic is made with 3 cheeses, real butter and cream, eggs and [url href="https://www.penzeys.com/" target="_blank" title="penzey's seasonings"]Penzey's [/url]Cajun seasoning for a wonderfully flavored Mac and cheese dish your family will love!
- Skinner’s large cut elbow macaroni (cooked according to package directions and drained)
- 2 lbs. sharp cheddar cheese , shredded (or one pound cheddar and one pound Monterey Jack)
- 2 lbs. original Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 2 cups half-and-half or heavy whipping cream (not 2% milk)
- 4 large eggs (beaten)
- Kosher salt (pepper and [url href="https://www.penzeys.com/" target="_blank" title="penzey's seasonings"]Penzey’s Cajun seasoning[/url])
- 1 cup unsalted butter (not margarine) (2 sticks)
- minced fresh parsley for garnish
- Bring macaroni to a boil and cook according to package directions. While macaroni is cooking place cream and Velveeta cheese cubes in a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen