Spectacular coffeecake-type recipe loaded with pecans and coconut and drizzled with a sweet Butter Pecan Glaze.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 1 16-oz. can Betty Crocker Coconut Pecan Frosting
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup canola or coconut oil
- 1 cup half-and-half for increased flavor (instead of water)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a 9x13” baking dish with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl, combine all the cake ingredients except...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen