Southern Baked Beans with Pineapple also include bacon, French-Fried Onions & Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce! They are absolutely amazing and perfect for potlucks and summer holidays.
- 4 2 1/2-lb. cans pork and beans (undrained (10 lbs.) (I used three 55-oz. containers Bush’s baked beans with bacon and brown sugar) )
- 3 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 tbsp. prepared mustard
- 6 strips thick-sliced bacon (fried crisp (I prefer Wright’s))
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 6 oz. can French's Fried onions
- 1 cup barbecue sauce ((I used Sweet Baby Rays))
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple (undrained)
- Mix beans, garlic, mustard, molasses, BBQ sauce, crushed pineapple and brown sugar. Pour into a very large 10x15” (or larger) greased...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen