Sour Cream Chicken is one of those recipes you'll return to again and again. Quick, easy, and total comfort food.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders, or breasts sliced into 1-1/2 inch wide strips
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 sleeve ritz crackers, crumbled into small little bits
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a 9 X 13 baking dish with foil. Lay the chicken pieces side by side on the foil; you can squish them...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments