A classic soul food mac and cheese recipe, originally shared by John Legend when he visited Martha Stewart. Creamy and delicious, this recipe is a winner.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for baking dish
- 1 pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 12 ounce cans evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon lawry's seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 pinch of paprika, for sprinkling
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 13 x 9" baking dish with butter and set aside. Bring a large pot of water to...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments