- My Recipes Boxes
- Sothekayi dosa
Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Sweet cucumber crepes
- 1 cup Raw rice ((short grain))
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 cup cucumber (chopped roughly)
- 1/4 cup coconut (slice the flesh or grated)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup jaggery (crushed.)
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil (or ghee, use to grease the dosa and the pan)
- Gather the ingredients needed. Wash and soak the rice. Chop the cucumbers roughly and grate or slice the coconuts. Set aside Crush the...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Rate This Recipe!
- Baby toddler food
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 people
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: