This amazing "cheesecake" is really more like blondies with a cheesecake layer inside. They're so easy to make because they start with [url href="http://www.pillsbury.com/" target="_blank" title="pillsbury crescent rolls"]crescent rolls[/url]!
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 pkg. Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 stick melted butter to drizzle over top
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and ¾ cup sugar together. Spray bottom of 9x13” pan. Spread one package crescent rolls out to form crust....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen