These soft pretzel bites are so easy to make and are the perfect appetizer. Serve them on their own, or with some queso dip for the perfect snack!
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cups very warm water
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (for brushing after baking)
- kosher salt, or coarse salt, for sprinkling
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook, or in a large bowl, mix together the flour, yeast, salt, 1 tablespoon of melted...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic