Pretzels are the perfect snack. These warm and buttery homemade soft pretzels or Bretzel as they are called in Germany are so easy to make and super delicious. It’s surely worth the time to make them to get the incomparable homemade taste.
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 4 cups all-purpose flour , 520g
- 1/2 cup brown sugar , 88g
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 egg yolk for egg wash
- 1 tablespoon water add to egg yolk for egg wash
- Coarse salt or to taste
- In a small bowl first add sugar. Then pour in warm water. Dissolve the yeast in the bowl of warm water. Let stand until foamy, about 10...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew