Make your own homemade sofritas! These spicy tofu crumbles are the perfect vegan addition to fill your tacos, quesadillas, burritos and more.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced poblano peppers
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 14 ounce package extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons <a href="/recipes/homemade-taco-seasoning-recipe/">taco seasoning</a>
- pinch of cayenne pepper, (optional)
- Drain the tofu and squeeze out as much extra water as you can. Crumble it with your fingers into a bowl and set it aside. Add the oil to...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic