This loaf of soda bread is wonderfully soft and moist. The raisins added make this bread so irresistible. It is extremely quick and easy to make too.
- 3cupsall-purpose flour375g
- 1tbspbaking powder
- 1tspbaking soda
- 1egglightly beaten
- 1/4cupmelted butter56g, 4 tbsp
- 1/2cup raisinssoaked with warm water, drained
- First have ready all the ingredients needed to make this bread. Preheat oven to 165 degree C (325 degree F). Then grease a 9 x 5 inch...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew