Soba Noodle Stir Fry is the perfect meal in one bowl. Tons of fiber, protein, and taste!
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlics, minced
- 16 ounces frozen mixed stir-fry vegetable blend, thawed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons organic soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons natural peanut butter, no sugar or salt added
- 1 tablespoon organic honey, or agave
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 6 ounces japanese buckwheat soba noodles
- Bring 2-3 quarts of water to a light boil in a large saucepan. Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat and add the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments