Rich, decadent, outstanding chocolate ice cream dessert with Snickers Bars cut up on top.
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream (or Snickers ice cream)
- 12-16 oz. container cool whip (or other non-dairy whipped topping)
- 2 small pkgs. instant chocolate pudding and pie filling (dry)
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs
- 19 fun size Snickers Bars (or 40 miniature bars)
- Mix 2 cups graham cracker crumbs with butter according to package directions and spread into a 9x13” pan that has been sprayed with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen