These Gooey Chocolate Snickers Cookies are a chewy chocolate cookie loaded with caramel chips and chopped snickers bars. A touch of flakey salt on top makes these the perfect combination of salty and sweet.
- 1/2 cup melted butter, (144g)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed (55g)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, (48g)
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, (10ml)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, (105g)
- 3/4 cup hershey's special dark cocoa powder, (83g)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup caramel bits
- 8-10 fun-size snickers bars, chopped in quarters
- flaked sea salt, (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30-45 seconds. Allow to cool for a few minutes. Combine the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments