Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are made with bite sized Snickers candy. You can't get any better!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup snickers bites
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with foil, leaving about 1 inch of the foil extending over the edges of the pan. The...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments