These outrageous blondies use a shortbread base that's filled with Snickers Bars! Absolutely divine! They're a great way to use up leftover candy, too.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened (2 sticks) 4 cups Snickers bars, coarsely chopped, divided use)
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((Bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 4 cups Snickers bars (coarsely chopped, divided use)
- Cream together butter, canola oil, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. Add flour and two cups chopped Snickers...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen