Snickerdoodle Muffins are an easy and great snack. Serve them for breakfast or right after school.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a muffin tin with papers (or grease with nonstick spray). Cream together butter and 3/4 cup sugar, then...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic