This Snickerdoodle bar recipe calls for brown sugar. A lot of deliciously sweet brown sugar!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 dish with parchment paper. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, whisking constantly....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic