S'mores Pie combines the graham cracker, chocolate, and marshmallow in one delectable pie. Divine!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced into pieces
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press firmly into pie pan and bake at 350°F for 9-10 minutes. Set aside and let cool....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic