These smoky, sweet and a bit spicy pulled pork street tacos with a jicama mango slaw will make your mouth happy. They are super easy to make and a nice alternative to your standard taco. You might just even have a better day.
- 2 1/2 Cups Jicama Mango Slaw
- 4 Cups Smoked Pulled Pork
- 24 Soft Corn Tortillas ((street taco size - small))
- 3 Jalapeños ((sliced, optional))
- Queso Fresco Cheese ((optional))
- BBQ Sauce of Choice ((optional))
- Lime Wedges ((optional))
- Radishes ((optional))
- Cilantro ((optional))
- Grill or toast small street taco size soft corn tortillas until slightly warm (too much will make them crunchy). Layer your preferred...
- Get the full instructions at Mincoff Café