Smoked Ribs are a succulent Sunday supper. You'll love them, especially with your own custom spice rub.
- 4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/2-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 baby back pork rib slabs
- 1 12 oz bottle dark beer
- 2/3-1 cup barbecue sauce
- Prepare dry rub by combining all ingredients in a small bowl and mixing well. Wash ribs and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments