Smashed sweet potatoes are a great take on the classic side dish! Serve them with the traditional turkey dinner, or with breakfast.
- 4 sweet potatoes, thickly sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat liner. Arrange sweet potatoes on baking sheet and brush with olive...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic