Small Batch Pumpkin Spice Cookies uses up the little bit of pumpkin left in the can. Feel free to add cranberries, chocolate chips, or...
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour, or all-purpose flour, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- Preheat your toaster oven to 375°F and lightly grease your cookie sheet or line with a silpat. In a medium bowl beat together the butter...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic