Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers with Beef are so stress-free and simple, you'll never make them without a slow cooker again. Now...
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 6 multi-colored bell peppers
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 16 ounces canned diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet on medium heat, cook the lean ground beef. Halfway through the browning process, as you’re breaking up the ground...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments