Cooking in a slow cooker intensifies flavour. However, the greatest advantage of the slow cooker is the fact that you can check everything and in the morning and have it ready when you get home from work at night.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Large Spanish onion
- 12 chicken thighs skin removed
- 225 g Chorizo picante thickly sliced
- 3 peppers mixed colours thickly sliced
- 150 g pitted Spanish pimento stuffed green olives drained weight
- 300 ml dry white wine serve the rest of the bottle with the meal
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Fry the onion for about 5 mins until golden. Tip into the slow cooker pot (we used a 6.5-litre...
- Get the full instructions at MEAT RECIPES FOR EVERY OCCASSION