Slow Cooker Salisbury Steaks will be the comfort food you crave. Easy, delicious, and so satisfying!
- 1 cup baby portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/3 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 2 cups beef broth, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray a large 6-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray. Then add the sliced mushrooms and onions to the bottom. Next, prepare the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments