Slow Cooker Ranchero Beans are great on their own or served over rice. A great side for Mexican night!
- 1 pound dried pinto beans
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 10 ounce can fire roasted ro-tel
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- The night before you want to cook the beans (or at least 8 hours prior) you’ll want to soak your beans. Place beans in a large pot and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments