Savory slow cooker recipe for pot roast with potatoes, carrots, onions, mushrooms and gravy. This recipe is gluten free and uses NO canned soups.
- 2-4 lb. chuck roast (without bone)
- 1 large onion (sliced in rings)
- 14-oz. can mushrooms (drained)
- beef broth
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Gluten free flour
- 1-2 tbsp. canola oil
- few drops Kitchen Bouquet Seasoning
- 6 large potatoes (peeled and sliced in half lengthwise)
- 6-10 carrots (peeled)
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour. Brown meat on both sides in oil on medium-high heat. Place browned meat in slow...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen