Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes just became the best way to cook your potatoes for a crowd. And it frees up the stove!
- 5 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- cooking spray
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 stick salted butter, divided
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- Rinse and cut potatoes. Spray a 6 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add in the potatoes, water, garlic, 1/2 stick of butter, salt and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments