Slow Cooker Ginger Sesame Chicken has an amazing sauce that can be poured over chicken and rice. So delicious!
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 5 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Combine sesame oil, soy sauce, light brown sugar, orange juice, hoisin sauce, ground or rehydrated ginger and garlic in a bowl. Mix well...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments