Slow Cooker Creamy Salsa Verde Chicken hardly takes any effort at all. Just pile everything in the slow cooker, and it's ready for you at the end of the day!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 10 ounce cans mild green chile enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 12 flour tortillas, taco sized
- 2 hasses haas avocado, sliced
- Pour 1 can of the mild green Chile enchilada sauce into the slow cooker. Then place the chicken breasts on top of the sauce and pour the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments