Slow cooker chicken parmesan sliders are mouthwateringly delicious and insanely easy to make! Chicken breasts cook in marinara sauce until fall-apart tender and can be used in these party sliders or a quick dinner during the week!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 3 cups <a href="/recipes/quick-marinara-sauce-recipe/">marinara sauce</a>, divided
- 24 slider rolls
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, or provolone, shredded or sliced
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes, dried or fresh
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and garlic. Cover with 2 cups of marinara and cook on low for 8-10 hours or...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments