Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup is the spicy comforting soup you need. A total warm up for your winter.
- 19 ounces mild enchilada sauce
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 10 ounce can chunky diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 40 ounces chicken stock
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 avocado, diced and divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup sour cream, divided
- tortilla chips, for topping and serving
- Combine the mild enchilada sauce, black beans, diced tomatoes and green chiles, boneless chicken breast, chicken stock, diced onions and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic