Slow Cooker Apple Butter is a wonderful spread for just about anything. And the slow cooker version couldn't be easier.
- 3 pounds gala apples, peeled and thinly sliced, organic preferrred
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider, or water
- Add the apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and apple cider to the bowl of a 5-6 quart slow cooker and mix...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic