This amazing pasta recipe combines the best of Italian and Tex-Mex for a delightful pasta dish that's kid-friendly and one your family will love.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 envelopes Sloppy Joe mix
- 12-or 16-oz. box medium shell pasta (cooked and drained)
- 1 jar Prego spaghetti sauce (or your favorite kind)
- 1 cup water, if needed (I never use this much—I use about 1/3 to ½ cup at the most)
- carton cottage cheese or ricotta cheese (if preferred)
- 8-oz. pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add shell pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain. While pasta is cooking, in a...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen