There really is nothing more comforting than this delicious sloe gin winter fruit crumble.
- 500 g mixed fruit (I used blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 3 plums (de-stoned and chopped into cubes )
- 200 ml sloe gin (I used Sipsmiths)
- 50 g light muscovado sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 120 g caster sugar
- 120 g butter
- 240 g plain flour
- 50 g rolled oats
- Place the fruit into a large bowl and pour over the sloe gin, cover and put in the fridge overnight or as long as you can for the gin to...
- Get the full instructions at Globe Scoffers