This skinny, low calorie version of double stuffed baked potatoes is topped with roasted minced garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary and then I added a delicious Italian blend of cheese that includes mozzarella, parmesan, asiago, romano, fontina and provolone. The fontina and provolone cheeses especially add such a delicate and sensational flavor to the potatoes. Low calorie, healthy, gluten free.
- 2 large Russet baking potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- pinch each of thyme and rosemary
- 1 tsp. roasted garlic
- 1/2 to 1 cup Italian Blend cheese: mozzarella (fontina)
- Wash potatoes and prick a few holes in the potato with the tip of a knife. Bake potatoes at 450° for about 45 minutes to an hour until...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen