These scrumptious double baked potatoes are seasoned with several spices and butter. They are much lower in calories than traditional loaded baked potatoes and, yet, the taste is amazing. Gluten free.
- 6-10 large baking potatoes
- 4-6 tbsp. real butter (divided use)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. paprika
- 1-2 tbsp. dried chives
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. dill weed
- 1-2 tbsp. dried parsley
- Bake potatoes in oven until done. Cut potatoes in half with a large knife and hollow out insides. Put potato pulp in large bowl. Mash...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen