Skillet Pork Chops is full of Italian flavor. Sure to become a family favorite!
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups multi-colored bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup baby portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon italian parsley
- Rinse and pat dry the pork chops. Season liberally, with salt and pepper on both sides. Set to the side. Heat a skillet with olive oil....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments