Skillet Cinnamon Rolls are what you want waiting for you. Just prepare the day before and bake when you're ready.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened and divided
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, plus 1 teaspoon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast, this is slightly less than 2 1/4 ounce packages
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- For the Cinnamon Pecan Filling: In a small bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the cinnamon pecan filling. Set aside. For the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic