Skillet Cinnamon Apples is the sweet dish you've enjoyed at the Cracker Barrel for years. So easy to make at home!
- 6 granny smith apples, cored, peeled, and sliced
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup apple juice, or apple cider
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- Core, peel, and slice the apples in 1/2-inch pieces. Place the apples into the skillet. Sprinkle the granulated sugar on top and the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments