Lovely homemade hummus recipe that's not only tasty but quick and easy to make as well. This one is healthy, low calorie, gluten free and vegan.
- 6 small cloves garlic
- 1 can no-salt-added garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (15 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium tamari gluten free soy sauce
- 1/2 – ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- several dashes Cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Rinse and drain garbanzo beans. Mash the beans on a plate with a fork. Put beans in a food processor or blender and add garlic, tahini,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen